Monday, July 19, 2010

Playmate Gone Old: JANET LUPO


When I first laid my eyes on Janet Lupo on playboy.com, I was mesmerized. Breathtakingly beautiful with a pair of monumental mounds that leave me speechless every time, she is a goddess. Honestly, if ever I was to imagine Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, she would look exactly like Janet Lupo. Even into her late forties, her mammaries held up oh so well. I just want to rub my face in them until my heart stops. The most recent shot I found of her was from two years ago. The most recent nude was from 12 years ago. She sells photos of herself nude and clothed from her own web site, www.janetlupo.com. Unfortunately she hasn't posted anything more recent than that. She turned 60 this year. I wonder, all the time, how have her spectacular breasts held up over the past 12 years? If anyone out there has something more recent to show me, please let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janet is No.1 big-boobed PM.