Friday, February 24, 2012

GGO Birthday - LORRIE MENCONI


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of my two my favorite Playboy Playmates of all time, Miss February 1969, Lorrie Menconi. She's 63 today.
     This beautiful Piscean's centerfold is famous for being featured in the James Bond film, On Her Majesty's Secret Service. She was pregnant at the time of this shoot and it probably contributed to her breasts looking so phenomenal in these photos.
     If you find her as mesmerizing as I do, you should check out the rest of her photo shoot on the Playboy site. Yowza!


    Today, her daughter, Ashlee Ricci, has taken hold of the modeling reins. Pictured here with Lorrie in late 2008 at Glamourcon, you can see that she's a chip right off of the "old" Lorrie. My favorite Playmate may be showing signs of age but I still love her and would jump at the chance to see her nude and see how her body has fared. I'm sure she'd still get my rod stiff. It'd be dreamy if Ashlee and Lorrie could get together for a mother and daughter studio session. Happy birthday Lorrie!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would still hit the mum....
Defin a aging MILF