Friday, July 30, 2010

Warehouse 13 - TV Age Progression

Syfy Channel aired an episode of Warehouse 13 titled Age Before Beauty this week, in which several runway models end up missing or dead after having their youth stolen from them.
As with any good AP-themed show, a beautiful, female, main character gets involved. In this case, beautiful U.S. Secret Service agent Myka goes undercover as an up and coming model. She eventually is subjected to the same aging effects that the dead or missing models had been.
     I pasted together some of the key moments from the episode; moments that I particularly enjoyed. The make-up wasn't half bad IMHO.
     Myka is portrayed by the beautiful Joanne Kelly. I think I'm in love with her. Anyway, I strongly urge you to watch this episode if you are interested in age progression.

No comments: