Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens Older Than She Appears?

Vanessa is actually 78 years old?
I came across an interesting little tidbit way back when about High School Musical star, Vanessa Hudgens. Apparently, she's so worried about aging that she's already using anti-wrinkle cream at the tender age of 21. I had posted about it before I never shared what she was quoted saying. I also found a new pic of her looking older.
     Earlier this year, she was quoted as saying:
“I’m already starting to use anti-aging. You might as well start sooner than later because products are really amazing these days. You might as well start now, put a little lotion on rather than having to get wrinkles. I think it’s smart to start soon, really. It’s a good beauty tip."
   Hmm… I'm thinking that maybe she's actually much older than she claims and that this is what she actually looks like. Maybe she's come across some kind of miracle cream and she's really 78 years old.

No comments: