Tuesday, August 23, 2011

GGO BIRTHDAY - CATHY ST. GEORGE

It's time that I got back to work on this blog, wouldn't you say? I'm back! Sorry for the long hiatus folks. Life throws us curveballs sometimes and it's hard to make contact after that. I'm still rather busy but I'll do my best to post often enough. Now, let's get down to business.

I'm a big fan of Playboy and I have my own list of favorite Playmates. Among them is the smart and beautiful Cathy St. George, Miss August 1982. She's an actress, a model and a very talented make-up artist. You have to admit she's aged quite nicely since her first Playboy appearance. Since then, she's posed naked several times online. The last time, I believe, was in 2003 at the ripe age of 49. I'm not aware of anything new since then. Today, Cathy turns 57, that's 3 years shy of 60 for those of you who are mathematically challenged. She looks awesome, don't you think? Menopause is having an effect - notice how her neck is wrinkling up and she's developing a turkey wattle? She wears it very well though. Hope she never gets any work done on that precious face of hers. I sure would love to see her shed her clothes again. Happy birthday Cathy!

No comments: