Tuesday, September 06, 2011

END OF SUMMER BIKINI REVIEW - Day Three

Pictures speak a thousand words and here, in this instance, this picture speaks a thousands bits of cellulite. The once slender and sexy supermodel Stephanie Seymour is now a 43-year-old MILF and back in March she was photographed at her favorite beach haunt, St. Barts flaunting her ivory white skin, looking older thanks to the slight but ever-so-present globs of fat scattered all over her body.
     I remember back in college, my best bud lusted over Stephanie, if he could have seen what the future held for her, he may have not been so ga-ga over her.
     Back then, I was more of a Christy Turlington kind of guy but you know what? I'll take a topless, tubby Stephanie Seymour any day, like in the photo below:
   

1 comment:

fan2000 said...

I'm always looking for updates or new pics showing Ms. Seymour for over a year now. I like seeing a woman become thicker over time, but that's just me.